Integrated Geodetics Toolkit for Seismic and Well Data
Integrated Geodetics Toolkit contains 70+ tools that provide the ability to quickly read and load well survey and seismic navigation data into a common Esri GIS format for visualization and analysis.
Seismic tools include standard audit calculations, the ability to decimate inputs, and use standard EPSG projections. The toolkit includes the ability to read seismic formats such as UKOOA, SEG P1, SEG Y, SPS, P1/11, as well as user-defined variations.
- Audit – Perform an audit on seismic data to determine the quality and accuracy of locations.
- Visualize Data – Load the seismic data into the GIS with the intention of visualizing it.
- Configure Project Settings – Ensure conversion and loading practices are upheld with every project by establishing default Configuration Settings.
- Reformat Seismic Survey Data – Allow data to be easily converted from one file type to another for ease of use in a GIS.
- Load Well Data into Report – Generate reports based on original and/or reformatted well data.
Tools specifically designed for seismic functionality and well inclusion are available in the toolkit.
Well data can be read from raw ASCII, P7, delimited files and Excel spreadsheets. The tools calculate the coordinates and delta values of a survey given azimuth, inclination and measured depth values, reference points and a coordinate system. The survey may be from the tophole to the bottomhole or a sidetrack. Well survey reports can also be output for all loaded wells. Tools specifically designed for seismic functionality and well inclusion are available in the toolkit.
For more information, download the Geodetics Toolkit brochure for Seismic Survey Data or Well Survey Data.